Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crossing Fingers that 2010 is a Better Year

Well, things didn't work out as planned. My sequel, Twas the Flight before Christmas, didn't fly this year. Things were just too crazy for me since Dad's passing and I couldn't give Cal and Varick's story the time they deserved. My editor, Jay, is the best person in the world. She understood completely and has been very patient and supportive throughout this whole ordeal. I couldn't ask for a better editor or publisher, Tina from eXtasy Books as well.

I made a promise to myself that I would complete as least one if not two stories by summer. I owe Jay that much as I have signed up for a Tarot Card story and a Rose Garden story, both of which I have storylines for, just the small matter of sitting down and getting them from my head to the written word. Wish me luck!

No comments: